May 31-June 3, 2018
Executive Director Needed
The Great American Brass Band Festival seeks an Executive Director to maintain overall strategic and operational responsibility for GABBF programs, expansion, and execution of its mission.
Skills/ Qualifications include:
- Passion for GABBF’s mission
- Proven leadership in team management
- 2+ years of successful event planning experience
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Detail-oriented personality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Ability to work a variety of hours, including days, nights, and weekends
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Michael Strysick, president, Board of Directors: firstname.lastname@example.org
Review of applications will begin August 15 and continue until filled.